Skip to main content

Funny Whatsapp Joke: A Girl Was With Her Father

A girl was with her father when he saw her boyfriend coming.

GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled
"DADDY IS HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor.

BOY: No, I want that our hymns called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?"
GIRL: I don't have that one... may be you should take the other one "UNDER THE MANGO TREE"
by Chimamanda Adichie.

BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINS" while coming to school...
GIRL: I will also bring this one too, "I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe.

Then;
DAD: These are too many books, will he read all of them?
GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart.

DAD: Okay, don't forget to give him the one on the table titled, "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare!