Skip to main content

Good Night Whatsapp Messages Collection 04 January 2014

A Beautiful & Shinning Stars have been spread near
the MOON,
and they are dancing and looking like decorative ornaments..
Dont Miss this Lovely Scene,and enjoy Sweet Dreams

GOOD NIGHT
--------------------------------------------------------

Always Our Mind Working & Thinking As Internet..
Sometime Keep Away From All These..& Sleep Early To Enjoy Peaceful Mind….

Be Calm & Take Rest
Good Night…

-------------------------------------------------------

I still cannot close my eyes and it’s too late; the reason is that every time we see each other I get very emotional and cannot stop thinking about you. Have a good night.

-------------------------------------------------------

It is impossible to sleep without seeing the beauty of your face even for a brief moment; you fill my days with joy. Sweet dreams!

------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be midnight soon and up in the sky, the moon glows, and the stars twinkles their precious light. All this I see fills me with inspiration to dedicate this beautiful goodnight message. Sleeps well!

------------------------------------------------------------------

In every dawn you are the reason for my inspiration, at dusk the reason for my sighs, you’re the owner of my heart, and you make me feel like the luckiest man in the world. Goodnight my love!

------------------------------------------------------------------

May the beautiful night be with you, it’s time to close your pretty eyes and rest your body so that you can fill my heart with joy in the morning. Sleep my princess!