Skip to main content

Funny One Liner Fashion Quotes Collection 03 Dec 2013

1. I dress to kill. Unfortunately, my cooking is similar.

2. Dear Boys Wearing Skinny Jeans, I...Can't...Breathe! Sincerely, Your Balls.

3. That awkward moment when you're showing someone an old photo of you and you're wearing the same shirt as in the photo.

4. Sometimes, when my underwear matches my outfit, it makes me feel like I really have my life together.

5. Girls spend hours deciding what to wear, and all guys do is try to picture us naked.

6. When someone says 'I like your shirt.' I look down to see what I am wearing.

7. I wonder if the clothes in China say, 'Made around the corner.'

8. You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!

9. I don't have designer clothes in my closet. I just wear them once and give them back.

10. A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.