Skip to main content

English Whatsapp Joke On India-Pakistan

Pakistani guy & Indian guy entered a chocolate
store. As they were busy looking, pakistani
stole 3 chocolate bars.
As they left the store, pakistani said to indian:
"Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3
chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat
that"
Indian replied: "You wanna see something
better, let's go back to the shop and I'll show
you real stealing"
So they went to the counter and Indian said to
the Shop boy: "Do you wanna see magic?"
Shop boy replied: "Yes."
Indian said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The
shop boy gave him one, and he ate it. He
asked for the second, and he ate that as well.
He asked for the third, and finished that one
too.
The shop boy asked: "But where's the magic?"
Indian replied: "Check in my friend's pocket,
and you'll find them."
U Just CANNOT Beat indian!
They are BORN AWESOME