Skip to main content

Funny English Whatsapp Message - A guy and his date are parked out in the country away from town

A guy and his date are parked out in the country away from town, when they startd  kissing and fondling each other. Just
then, the girl stops and sits up.
“What’s the matter?”  asks the guy.
She replies, “I really should have  mentioned this earlier, but I’m
actually a prostitute, and I charge $100 for sex.”
The man thinks about it for a few seconds, but then reluctantly gets out a $100 bill, pays her, and they had sex.
After a cigarette, he just sits in the driver’s seat looking out
the  window. 
  “Why aren’t we going  anywhere?”  asks the girl.
  “Well, I should have mentioned this before,” replies the man, “but
I’m actually  a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $150."
Is the guy wise or wicked ?
#eve