Skip to main content

Funny Whatsapp Joke: Whatsapp Fever

WHATSAPP FEVER:
Boy: Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)
Boy: Hey please answer me ( 11:50pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)
Boy: But why do you treat me like that??
Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)
Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)
Boy: Ok good night dear,
i just wanted to tell you that 2dy I have received my salary
worth Rs.50,000 and i
have reserved Rs.20,000 for ur shopping....but l thin
Girl(typing): ohh hi dea...
Actly mum was der dts y I cudn reply...
N wow darling dts a gr8 nwz....
I love you a lot..
N when shall we go ? (12:05am)
Boy: (last seen 12:06am)
Girl: Baby please answer me na...
dear i was off last time, lmme knw na wen shall we go?(12:08am)
Boy: (last seen 12:09am)
Girl: I think ur lukin vry tired cz off wrkn load..
So nw u go to bad n slp well hooney,tk cr, (12:10am)
Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
.
.
Girl: sry to disturb u but 1n think I frgot dat
tomorrow mom dad are not at home in d evng, so u can come to my place after the shopping..love u janu..gnyt.. (12:20am)
Boy(online) - ohh i was preparin for sleep, surely we will meet..c ya tomorrw..mmuuah 