Skip to main content

Funny English Joke: Laalu Yadav Has Heart Attack And Dies


This is epic....

Laalu Yadav has heart attack, dies, goes to hell, Devil waiting for him.

"I'm not sure what to do." says Devil. "Ur on my list, but I have no room for you. As u definitely have to stay here, I'm going to have to let someone else go."

"I got 3 folks here who weren't as bad as u. I will let 1 of them go, u hav to take their place. I let u decide who leaves!"

Laalu agrees.

Devil opened 1st room.

In it was Sonia Gandhi & large pool of hot water. She kept diving in & climbing out, over & over. Such was her fate in hell.

"No!' said Laalu. 'I'm not a good swimmer!"

Devil led him to next room. In it was Mulayam Singh with a sledgehammer & room full of rocks. All he did was swing the hammer, time after time.

"No! I got problem wth my shoulder. I will be in constant agony if I had to break rocks all day."

Devil opened 3rd door. Laalu saw Sharad Pawar lying on a king size bed and Over him was Sunny Leone kissing him and doing what she is best at .

Laalu looked in disbelief for a while & says, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled & said, "OK, Sunny, you are free to Go!!"