Skip to main content

Naughty WhatsApp Joke: A Conversation Between A Ben10 & A Sugar Mummy

A conversation between a Ben10 & a sugar mummy who met on a dating site :

Sugar Mom: Hey babes
Ben10 : Hi, long time, so what are doing ryt now?
Sugar Mom : Just got off da shower baby, in my bed naked,had to throw the towel away, too hot.
Ben10 : Mhhh wish I was there...
Sugar Mum: Really? And do what lol?
Ben10 :play wit those lovely tits,leak em, suck em, and then....
Sugar Mum : Lol then what? Did u get those p**sy pics I sent u? Hope u satisfied, u've been askin me for them for like forever.
Ben10 : Damn those pics made me horny the whole week.... I still check em everynite b4 I sleep.
Sugar Mum : Lol want some more? I'll shoot them right
now.....
Ben10 : Hell yeah why not....but u know what I want? I wanna leak that p**sy of yoz, I wanna f**k u like u've never been f**ed before.
Sugar Mum : Baby u makin me sooo horny now, look what u've done, I'm dripping wet...
Ben10 : Hey we should do this for real, that shouldnt be a problem since we are from the same city.
Sugar Mum : Was just thinking the same things babes, how bout tomorow at the motel?
Ben10 : Tomorow's gud enuf for me,but plz dont wear any panties ok?
Sugar Mum : Lol ok I wont, will tell u tomorow what time, gotta get away from my husband first lol.
Ben10 : Cant wait, by da time we are finished, u'll be on top of da world.
Sugar Mum : Lol cant wait either, gotta get away now, my husband has just arrived from work. Give me an hour & we'll talk again.
Ben10 : That's ok, I hear my dad's car outside and I want to talk to him about something.
Sugar Mum : Your dad's car outside, which house did u say u stay in in Koyana Street?
Ben 10 : Number 28, u ?
Sugar Mum : **Silent for 2 minutes**
Ben10 : Hey are u still there?
Sugar Mum : Thabo......Thabo is that you?
Ben10 : Mum.......what the fuuuuuuuck !!!!!!!